TIES has received a Canada Summer Jobs grant for an Education Program Planner! This part-time position (14 weeks at 20 hours per week) is only available to students or youth under 30.
We are looking for someone who is:
- a self-starter and able to work independently and,
- interested in making a difference and with experience in volunteering or community service.
Some of the specific skills that would be an asset for this job include:
- fluency in written English,
- complete comfort with the tech side of things; email, MS Office, social media, WordPress, and even Google Ads and SEO,
- experience in customer service, sales, and/or marketing.
A more complete job description is included in our grant application:
Apply by email to the address in the job posting or use our Contact page.