CRA Charities Directorate
The Charities Directorate of the Canada Revenue Agency administers all registered charities in Canada. Only registered charities are legally able to issue a donation receipt for Canadian income tax purposes. The registration of TIES was approved by the CRA in August, 2021.
- Our Charity Registration Number (Business Number): 726245137RR0001
The Charity Registration Number link opens our Charities Directorate detail page. Our T3010, Registered Charity Information Returns are also available on the CRA website. Full financial statements are part of those returns.
For a “Quick View” of our latest T3010 Return, click here.
BC Societies Act
All new members of TIES will be provided with a copy of our Constitution and Bylaws via a link to this page.
TIES was incorporated as a Society in 2020 and must file a BC Society Annual Report each year (no more than six months after our December 31st year end).
- Our Certificate of Incorporation
- BC Society Annual Report – 2021
- BC Society Annual Report – 2022
- BC Society Annual Report – 2023
- Please use this link to our 2020 financials.
- Here is the link to our 2021 financial statements.
- Our 2022 financial statements are now available.
For financial information about a specific project, please use our Contact form.
The financial statements of every charity in Canada are available on the CRA Charities Directorate website no more than six months after the charity’s fiscal year-end. Although TIES was registered as a BC Society in 2020, our charity registration was not granted until August, 2021 and so the first set of financials on the Charities Directorate website is for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
- TIES Projects – 2022 Impact Report.
Website Post Notifications
To receive a monthly summary of TIES website posts, just enter your email address:
For interesting stories and updates from TIES two or three times per year, simply subscribe to our Mailchimp newsletter:
All of our past newsletters are archived here:
- July, 2021 – Edition 1; view as website post or
- June, 2022 – Edition 2; view the website post or as a PDF document
- September, 2022 – Edition 3; view the website post or as a PDF document
Like Us on Facebook
We try to post all news and updates on Facebook. If you’re a Facebook user, please Like the TIES Page to see our posts:
Did you know that only ~6 out of every 100 Page followers will see each post on Facebook? So please sign up for website post notifications or for our emailed newsletter. (Sign-up forms above.)